- Think Pink!
- Barbie Dolls, pictures, accessories
- Have each child arrive with their favourite Barbie doll.
- Fashion Show: provide fabric, lace, hats, purses, etc. for the children to dress up in and for them to design matching outfits for their dolls. Put down a carpet or fabric "Runway" for the fashion show. Don't forget the music and a play microphone for describing those designer outfits!
- Tea Party: set up an elegant tea party complete with cloth napkins, vase and flowers, and finger sandwiches
- Make Jewellery: provide clasps, beads, lace, glue, etc. for making pins, necklaces, or bracelets
- Finger Sandwiches and Tea
- Have Cupcakes made but not iced. Let the children ice their own cupcakes with pink icing and provide dishes of pink and white candies for decorating
This is where planning ahead REALLY pays off! Visit Party stores and dollar stores frequently and purchase items that relate to your theme for the loot bags. This is one of the most enjoyable part of planning the party and the best part... you get to be there and watch the children's faces when they receive your awesome theme-based loot bags! Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Barbie stickers
- Barbie stationary items
- Nail polish
- Barbie dolls and/or fashions